Gordon-Piatt Wiring Schematics
Gordon Piatt did NOT sell or share their schematics after closing.
Cici Boiler Rooms WILL NOT have your burner’s paperwork.
Therefore, we cannot provide a replacement schematic specific to your burner.
What to do…
- Check the serial-number specific manual that came with the burner. The original wiring schematics are included with the serial-number specific manual. Note that the generic manuals on the internet do not have schematics.
- If you have the obsolete GP 101, 201, or 301 mechanical controls, you can download flame safeguard manuals to the right. These include generic schematics that may be helpful. Keep in mind that these are generic and not specific to any particular installation.
- You might be able to find generic control schematics directly from the company that supplied the flame safeguard system such as Honeywell, Fireye, AutoFlame, Siemens, etc.
- Hire a service technician (preferably one who was previously factory-trained by Gordon Piatt) to examine the controls on-site and create a new schematic.
- GP 101 Manual– Honeywell R4140M-1079
- GP 201 Manual – Honeywell R4140G-1189
- GP 301 Manual – Honeywell R4140L-1089