Discontinued Gordon-Piatt Parts
Even though new Gordon Piatt burners were discontinued in 2009, most parts are still available for purchase. However, there are some items that are not available due minimal demand or lack of tooling to manufacture. The following parts have been discontinued:
- Low Nox Cones
- Steam Injected & Low Nox Combustion Heads
- Model G and S4 Combustion Heads
- Electrodes for the G burner
- John Zink Oil Metering Valves
- Fasco Blower Motors for G4 burner
- Fireye Printed Circuit Boards
How do I replace a Gordon-Piatt burner?
We realize that a complete burner replacement is sometimes warranted. You will need to find a local boiler representative to supply you with a quote.
Our company sells new burners, but we are limited to our Indiana and Kentucky territory.