Quanta-Flame Primary Control
Direct replacement for the Honeywell RA890 Series
Replace your 120v Honeywell RA890F or RA890G with no rewiring!
Click here to download the Quanta-Flame Manual
The Quanta-Flame 5004-890 is just what technicians have waited for – the new technology equivalent of the Honeywell RA890 series. This time-saving control uses existing Honeywell sub-bases, flame rods, and UV scanners, but with significant upgrades, including an LED display and microprocessor control.
- Direct replacement with no rewiring
- Optional plug in diagnostic display
- Operates with existing Honeywell UV sensors and Flame Rods.
- Isolated 10 Amp relay alarm contact
- Easy mounting in control panels
- Pilot Test Mode
- Selectable Trial for Ignition times (3, 5, 10, or 15 seconds)
- Selectable interrupted or intermittent pilot
- Selectable Recycle or Non-recycle modes
- Every unit interfaces to ultraviolet or flame rod sensors
- Flame signal test jacks on front of control (0 to 5 VDC)
Do NOT use Quanta-Flame for ANY 100/208/230 VAC applications.