Hurst Cyclone – Vertical Tubeless Boilers
Hurst Vertical Tubeless – Available in steam and hot water
Standard Steam Trim:
- Steam – Standard design pressure of 150 PSI; Low pressure also available.
- Hot Water – Standard design pressure of 30 PSI; Optional to 160 PSI, 250° F
- Steam pressure gauge with syphon and test cock
- Combination low water cutoff and pump control with water column blowdown valve
- Probe auxiliary low water cutoff and relay
- ASME safety relief valve
- Operating and high limit pressure controls
- Steam outlet valve, slow opening blowdown valve, feedwater shut off valve, and check valves included on boilers through 30Hp.
- Burner/Boiler UL Packaged
- Convenient eye-level burner
- Factory assembled; fully automatic
- Simple and inexpensive to install
You can package the Cyclone along with a feed water system. Have everything mounted on a single skid for easy installation!
- Capacity to handle swing and spike loads – quick recovery – quick response.
- The larger steam-release surface is calmer, reducing carry over of unevaporated water.
- The resulting drier steam also reduces system scaling.
- In addition, dry steam helps to eliminate unnecessary extra condensate. Energy and fuel are saved. Longer life results.
- The waterside openings are located in the most effective positions. The lower handholes offer far better access for both cleanout and inspection.
- These more functional locations avoid the obstructing handhole “tunnels” used by our competitors.
- The top opening offers a strategic view of the furnace crown sheet.
- The gases leaving the furnace are split four ways and travel through four individual serpentine fin passages to the stack outlet.
- Each quarter of the heat
travels its own four-pass path (see illustration below).
- Heat transfers evenly to the fins and boiler shell, eliminating the metal stress due to uneven heat transfer common in other designs.